Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Saturday, September 18, 2004

L.O.V.E

I sat watching reruns of Sex and the City and the one thought in my mind was..Would life end up the way it did with the four of them? YEs, it's true that 3/4 of the seasons, the girls spent much of their time in fun, sharing the joys of a relationship and then the pains of it...but at the end, they all end up with someone. Charlotte ended with the bald guy (what's his name again?), Miranda ended up with Steve, Carrie ended up with Mr. Big and even Samantha ended up with a dude. But in real life, would we all find somebody or are some of us destined to roam the earth alone?

I've been through my share of liking someone and being in a relationship. I can't quite put it all in words but it's a mix of emotions and if it were a picture, it would consist of an array of colors. One color for every feeling ever felt.

Yes, it true, i may still be young but i'm old fashhioned and a 5 year plan is still my thing. But at the rate that i'm going, it looks like i'll have to throw the 5 year plan out because 5 years may just be a little too long. I look at some of my friends and who only find love at th ag of 28 and i think to myself, i'm not that bad off after all. I may feel like giving up hope sometimes but i'm still a hopeless romantic and i still have faith. Do You?

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home