Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year

Happy New Year everyone!

It has been a wild and crazy 2005. From being unemployed to becoming a workaholic according to my Philippina girl friend Hazel. Lost my favourite kitty, Precious to street dogs. Jack In The Box went MIA. Inviting people out for lunch and never getting an answer from them...sigh...what's new? What is it with guys and not replying to a lunch invitation???!!! Can one of you please explain this to me...
Anyways, enough of all that. Here's to a new year. As much as I hope for a peaceful one, I dont think I'll get my wish...after all, what would I do without this roller coaster ride...
And to the rest of you, have a good new year. And like Davin says, have fun and joy but also have enough tears to make you realize this life is real....or something like that...
Keepin it real...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home