Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Good News

After much anxiety and waiting ....I GOT IT!!!!

SmallCyn actually knew about it on Monday already but she didn't wanna tell me coz she didn't
wanna ruin my surprise!
How does Cyn know? She knows the HR person...hehe...

Anyway, out to drink tonight with some ex-colleagues and then tomorrow its NeighbourlyLeeLian's early b'day dinner. I've promised to drink with Choon Yow to celebrate my switch. And if I happen to hop over to Poppy's on Saturday to party with SexyIsabel, that'll mean I would be drinking for 3 days straight...DIE!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger HobbiT said...

WAH!!!! I can't believe you didn't message me!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

6:33 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

I was waiting for you to come online to tell you

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home