Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Love or money??

I'm taking Public Speaking this semester and one of the topics that we were given for impromptu speech was love or money, whis is more important? This has got me thinking about the kind of situation that it puts people in. In my honest opinion, I think both are important!
Love is a many splendid thing...thats when you're in love! Without love, relationships never survive. I mean, think of it this way, if you were in a relationship just for the fun but with no love, would you be able to stand by that person after a while? The answer is no! There is no way a relationship can survive on just fun. Love is the key that holds it together. Say what you want, but I'm a hopeless romantic and I believe that without love, we're nobody.
Money for some people is the key to all happiness. In some sense, yes it is...I'm in a situation in my life where I'm in need of both. I'm single as ever can be and looking for that one guy and the financial situation leaves me to worry as well.
My last relationship was 2 years ago and it didn't end the way I wanted it to. I still miss him but it's quite clear he doens't feel the same so *dramatic sigh* ...life goes on! Financially, I'm in a rut. My dad retired early this year and therefore that leaves only my mom to bring home money. I stopped working part time due to the school schedule...so that leaves me with nothing but worries about my family.
But I realize that life is like that, we need to move through the bad to learn the good and if I just keep persevering, I will make it. In terms of love and money, we really need both these days. There is no doubt about it.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home