Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, January 13, 2006

Touching Heaven, Changing Earth

There's an issue that has been burning a hole in my heart because I haven't wrote or talked to anyone about it. Sigh...here are the events leading up to this
Sunday, during service, Andrew spoke of 'being and becoming'....summary to the message...'touching heaven, changing earth'. That theme has stuck to me ever since. On monday, a few of us gathered to discuss the plans of the group for 2006. But before we could get any plans out, we talked about the group as a whole. I'll leave the details of that meeting out. But again, the same theme came up....Jason's view of this year had connection to 'touching heaven, changing earth'. That's two signs for me. The third one came last night as I listened to Nichole Nordeman before going to bed. The same theme again.
Something in me keeps telling me that this may be the theme for my life this year. To be what God has intended for me to be, to be part of the plans he has for me so that I may become to woman of God that he wants me to be. But before I can do any of this, I need to come clean with Him who created me.
And this is not for me alone, this seems to be directed to us as a group of creative evangelizers. Being and becoming....touching heaven, changing earth....
Friends, my theme for this year to touch heaven, and make a difference on earth.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home