Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, February 27, 2006

Need A Break!

I'm having one of those migraines which I only get during menstruation...but this one has been going on since Saturday! It's not painful or anything like that, just a dull pain on the left side of my brain and my eyes feel tired. I thought I could sleep it off but I wake up in the morning with it.

Cynthia says it could be me feeling stressed out. Stressed out? Maybe....the past few weeks have been a roller coaster. The first two weeks was all about work. I didn't seem to be doing anything right at work. It got to a point that I felt like crying every night.

Then last week, it was all about personal issues. My walk with God, my decisions, my heart on my sleeve etc etc. Yes, I was questioned about decisions that I've made....I myself questioned the decisions. As some of you know, I was approached to go to Myanmar for mission and training. My final decision was not to go because, the feeling wasn't right, financially I couldn't afford it and work wise, I couldn't take that long a leave since I've only been with the company for 6 months. This got me into a heated discussion with the team leader because he felt my decisions may not be right. But then, who is he to know if my decisions are right...even I don't know whether I'm right or I'm wrong.

Then yesterday, it was all about me, internally. I couldn't concentrate on the message and all these feelings about being a failure in love just got to me. I looked around church and I couldn't find a decent guy. The decent ones were taken and the others were married. That pretty much left us girls with no one. Just as I thought I could see myself with this potential guy I met, it's dawned on me that he may not know I exist in the relationship department. He's a nice guy for what it's worth...but I think I should forget it.

At least the week doesn't end all that bad....I found out that Nick (First Love) has passed his exams and this means, he's a doctor now....Congratulations to you my friend!

So maybe, with all that has been happening to me recently, it has finally taken a toll on my body...hence the gnawing pain in my head...my monthly migraine has become a 3-day battle for me.

God...carry me during this time of trial and tribulation.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there!
Any updates on the outcome of ur questioning?
hopefully they're good outcomes!

Would going to Myanmar entail a slight sacrifice on ur part?
Do u really believe that u can't take that long a leave? Or that u can't afford it?

Now if we have a God who created the heavens and the earth - and if we truly believe that, how can we then say that its not possible?
Make the decision to move forward in faith! Dun stay put cuz then we'll slowly rot away.

Step out in faith! Believe and trust God in all things.
Do u honestly believe and trust Him for the person that u will be with for the rest of ur life?

I know that God loves u more than any guy in this world ever can. I personally think that He's quite jealous of the fact that u are looking for love, attention and affection from flawed sources rather than Him.
Perhaps if u made the choice to truly love God, the lover of our soul, the generous giving father who always always has our best interests at heart, i have no doubts that He will grant u ur hearts desires

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home