Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, April 09, 2007

Beach Club & Cynna

I've been looking for pictures but I only have so few. Start with Beach Club and then followed by Cynna. Pictures courtesy of SmallCyn & SexyIsabel's phone and NeighbourlyLeeLian & Derek's camera
I think SmallCyn was trying to look seductive here and I'm just smiling...

NeighbourlyLeeLian & SmallCyn
Die!! I look damn pale!! Betul betul lack of sun!
I'm not getting enough sleep and you can tell very obviously from here

BigAl getting b-boy on me.

Suki, SexyIsabel, SmallCyn & Me (dramaqueendrea)

My most favourite picture of all the picture we've taken. The 3 of us look good here

SmallCyn and I tried to take a picture of ourselves and this is what happened!

We got it right the 2nd round but we're giggling because the phone flash was so freakin bright!

SexyIsabel and I have the tendency to this at every party...we're always spinning each other around...she did it to me at Loft after that...hehe

Ohmygod!! Choon Yow! You are so red!!! Didn't realize it in the dark...hehe...By the way, he got some girls number that night...wooottt!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger HobbiT said...

I love, love, love, love, LOVE the new look!!!!! although there's a lotta "wasted" space on the right.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home