Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, March 30, 2007

Would You Like A Thai Massage?

When her hands touched my skin, I knew I would be feeling good after that....No, I did not have a lesbian experience mind you. I had a Thai massage.

I threw out my back last weekend. Either from hiking or dance class. It was my bad, I didn't warm up first. Initially it was just a slight pain on one side of the back. Throughout the week I started doing my power training again and I think that made it worse because by yesterday, I was literally walking like an old lady and it hurt so bad, I couldn't stand or sit. But because I was in the office, I had to stand the pain.

Finally I decided to go for a massage. I'm a very nervous person when it comes to massages because I'm very ticklelish and anyone who knows me knows that. Another thing about massage is that I feel uncomfortable about the person knowing what my body feels like. But it hurt so bad..oh what the hell...

Initially when she started kneading my legs, it was painful. By the time she reached my back, it was more painful. I felt like she was killing me. But then she explained that the pain I felt was because I was not used to it and because my body was very stiff and hard from never having a massage done! Oh die!!

The more she pressed, the easier it became to relax. My back massage became a full body massage...hehe...sister-in-law ma...family package! Hehe..

She warned me I would feel even more pain today but it would subside. Last night, I slept like a log. I never had that kind of sleep in a while! Very good! You can ask Hobbit about it. She had her neck massaged before.

If you're keen to have a good Thai massage, let me know. It's RM50 an hour.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger redspace said...

full body massage is very good for the body indeed. if you feel stressed out for what ever reason do it. but don't
go for it frequently cause it might get you addicted.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home