Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, April 25, 2005

Pillars Of Strength

I have always believed in the great power of encouragement that girl friends bring to you in your walk to becoming the person you're suppose to be. It doesn't matter where you've been, they are somehow the ones that can bring you back and make you feel loved at the end of the day. I am one to testify of these great friendships...

When it comes to love, I have seen my fair share and yes, there has been a point where I just wanted to throw it all in. I have gone from being an optimist to a pessimist...from hopeful to cynical. But I don't have any regrets whatsoever because I know these feelings and experiences are teaching me and painting the bigger picture of my life.

Just when I thought I wanted to give up, my dear friend Erin gives me this bookmark with the thought of the day by Maya Angelou. It said, "Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time". It has so much meaning to me because of what I've gone through. I will admit that I have wanted to give up, but just looking at this bookmark, I am encouraged to pick myself up again and give love just one more chance. I am ready to fight the good fight again...Erin, Thank you! To women who have lost faith in love, don't give up! You only have one life to live, so live it.

To the rest of my girl friends who have been my pillar of strength, you mean much to me and I am forever grateful that God created you and that our paths crossed.Thank you and I love you from the bottom of my heart.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And may u b the champion that never gives up!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home