Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Nothing Special

Just for the record, Jack In The Box still has not called and it has been 5 days and counting. What gets to me most is not that he hasn't apologized but its the fact that he hasn't called to at least say he's ok. Making people worry is not good for the heart...Not at all.

I have officially given the keys to the shop back to my beautiful boss as I won't be going back anymore. No, I didn't get a permanent job yet. It's a contract job with Cancerlink. They're organizing this programme for youths with cancer and needed people to come in and work towards managing the event. It will be a new experience for me and I'm quite excited about it.

Went out with my chicas for one of the girl's birthday and I have to say it now so that I can forever hold my peace...I HATE HOUSE MUSIC!

Life hasn't thrown me any of its quircks so I can't really complain...nothing special...just updating.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home