Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Uncertainty

An air on uncertainty floats around me...I've been working in the company for 5 months now and next month, my boss will determine whether I get confirmed into the company. My colleagues are saying I shouldn't worry about it as my boss likes me and will defintely confirm me in but yet each time I make a mistake with my work, I can't help but worry that he would take those mitakes into consideration.
The other day, during a Work In Progress (WIP) meeting with the client, he kept asking me to look into all the issues that our client brought up while my other colleague who also works on the same account just sat there. My colleagues say that its because he trust that I will get the job done and that is why he is asking me to do the job. I can't help but feel that on the other hand, he could be testing me instead.
It doesnt help that the Newbie is eating lunch with the account servicing team because they asked her while I'm eating my lunch at the office with my other colleagues. It is true that I choose to eat at the office rather than go out. I'm not jealous, but it just goes to show how much of a team mate I am to them.
I have been feeling this way about my work for 2 weeks now. I have made blunders that have sometimes made me feel stupid in front of others. I can't help but feel the uncertainty of my work...I can't help but feel scared, left out...just plain worried.
Lord, when I am weak and unable to speak...still I can call you by name...Father of my heart, please hold my hand...

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, gurl. didn't know you're so nervous! don't sweat it, babe. you'll be just fine. God didn't put you through a 7 month wait just to get you nowhere. you're gonna go places. trust me on this one. and He provided, didn't He? So even if you don't get confirmed, you know that He's got your back. He'll be there for you, and He'll be with you every step of the way. And you'll have us gurl-friends to support you. =) you take care now. don't do nothing stupid, k? =)

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home