Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Thoughts

Time flies....I've already been in the company for 6 months...*big whoop!* I've screwed up but I'm only human....I've learnt from mistakes.

Some of you are probably asking "hey...she hasn't talked about Cuci Mata Object for a while now.." Well, here's the news, he's leaving for greener pastures. Yes, I will no longer see him walking around in the office. I've established my acquaintance with him and we joke around when we see each other but that's about it. Well, all the best to you, Cuci Mata Object.

On a more personal level, I'm doing much better than my last post. I've had time to settle the feelings of anxiety. It's not totally gone but at least it's at a manageable level.

On a another note, here's a question.... Do guys prefer to do the asking or would they prefer us girls doing the asking? Let me know...

My thoughts are everywhere so I think I'll stop now.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger twentyfivecents said...

Hey there LingLing!

Hey I like your writing.

Well, I think guys usually like to do the asking. However, guys tend to base their decision on a girl's interest in him. So, if the girl doesn't indicate interest (or in guy-terms: play hard to get), he reads a negative signal and fails pursuit. Unless, God gave the dude more testosterone than intended.

kev

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home