Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, May 29, 2006

Dear John Letter

Dear Jack In The Box,

There are times when you enter my mind, and memories good and bad, make me think of you more and more. I try to tell myself that maybe you have moved on and therefore I must move on too. But a part of me will always wonder if you're still there. Maybe you are, maybre you're not.

I keep asking myself what I did to push you far or was it you who walked away. I tell myself that maybe I should have tried harder but yet I tell myself that maybe I did try hard enough.

Last night, memories of you flooded my mind and I couldn't close my eyes to sleep. It hurt till I started to cry and that was when I finally fell asleep.

I am sorry for all that has happened to bring us to this stage. I am sorry that maybe I didn't love you better. I am sorry that maybe I am not in your thoughts anymore. I am sorry that this is how much you hate me. I am sorry that you feel that I cannot be a friend as well. Lastly, I am sorry that I find it hard to move on without an explanation but please let me let go.

Love always,
Andrea

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how's work? hehehe

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy!

All too often things just don't go our way. Regrets we have and we always say what if, what if or if only...

Thats why Paul wrote in Philipians 3 - But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

So press on, focus your eyes on the author and perfecter of your faith. For He is more than able to do far more than you ever would dream of or believe. Whatever plans you have for yourself, He has far better

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home