Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, May 08, 2006

Of Grossness & Adrenaline Rush

I musta injured my toe somewhere and somehow because in the last few days, there has been pus forming in the flesh...it may sound gross, but it doesn't look gross. I think I made it worse after Hip Hop yesterday...all thanks to your gruesome workout Joel Tan! In the end, I had to get up the courage, burn the needle, hold the toe really tight and poke a hole through it...Yes! The pus came oozing out! Gross!!!! But dear Andrea has to be a smarty pants and peel the skin and that caused it to bleed... *urgh* the amount of blood...

Ok, enough! B-dance is going ok, I've mastered the shoulder but Mr. Joel Tan doesn't think that's good enough! What???!!!! Anyway, went for his Hip Hop training programme after that and man...that was good! My adrenaline was really pumping and I was loving it to the max! And even better, I was taught by the 'Master' himself... *honoured betul!*

Toodles!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgoshhhhhhhhhh what!??! when was that? he was at church!?! eiiyer aperni tak ajak!


oh i forgot bout breakdance yesterday.. boo!!!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

ya ya ya swen...excuses excuses!!! kidding..

Eh, you puss pot andrea. PUS is the correct spelling, i was wondering whether u talking about your cat.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh... I miss breakdancing :(

8:46 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

aww, sharm, you can still do while you're over there!!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home