Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

RANT RANT RANT!!!!!

I need to rant! No, its not about a co-worker...damn it! I need to B****!!!!! (andrea's face is reddening)

When people tell you in advance that they would like to celebrate your brithday with some of your friends, you would happily oblige and say thanks or blush and say 'no need la' .

Here's the scenario. I sent an sms to this someone last night explaining I would like to do something for this person. This someone never replied. *What the Heck??!!* (By the colour of the words, those of you who know that yellow is this person's favourite colour, will know who I'm refering to)

Then I see him online and i asked him about it, he said he thought it was for someone else *Strike 1* -_-

So I tell him that I would like to organize something for him together with FunkyMonkeyErin and Little Mels. He has the cheek to say 'why so not special wan?' *Strike 2 - eye balls bulging*

So I say 'eh, you always complain we never do anything for you and now we are and you are still complaining'

This person keeps quiet for a while and then says 'see how la, cos I'll be away from June 5 to July 18' *STRIKE 3!!!!!!*

Wah liao...damn pissyfying! Bugger!!! People are nice enough to even think of you and this is what I get in return. AAARRRRHHHGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8#$$*&^@!!!?#@&

Andrea's mood currently : PISSED!





--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyah dun care. no point wasting ur energy and getting upset about this la.

obviously he is trying to tarik harga la. dun care la


woot!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

NVM its okay!!! You can still do for me and mel hahaha!

*little kid voice*
Soweee, i know its wrong time for joke! I'm just trying to make u laff!
*grin*

You're the best! Always remember ppl's birthday and always make effort to celebrate for us! You're very appreciated! If you weren't around, i think nobody will remember anyone's birthday! Thankyou ANDY PANDY!!!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

ahem..yea..dun care la andrea..chillex k..hahaha..as long as the rest enjoy and appreciates ur innitiative of getting everyone together to celebrate then can dy lor..hehe

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if he doesn't appreciate it, don't bother him. it's great that u always remember ppl's bday and organise something to celebrate it.

and for my bday as well? *beams frm ear to ear*

but i will be away frm june 21-june 29. on a trip to china. hehe..

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home