Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Trippin'

I'm getting fed up with having to adjust my timing to yours. You come back to KL, tell me we should meet up, I try to adjust my time to yours but no...there's always a cancellation on your side! I never thought I would diss you in public but you got me trippin!

If you really wanna meet up, then why the hell do I have to adjust my time to yours?? How bout trying to be a gentleman for once in your life and try to adjust your time to others! Why the hell does everyone else always have to live on your terms! The world doesn't evolve around you Dr.BadLove! Some of us have moved on without you so it's not the same. We're not gonna be on your back and call anymore! You're not God's gift to anyone so stop thinking it!

If you wanted to meet up because you want to tell me that you're getting married, don't bother, I already heard it and I don't need to hear it from you. Go ahead and marry her. I pity her because she has to live with you! I wonder if she knows you cheated on her. I pity her because she has no idea how many other girls you've taken advantage of. I feel sorry for her, I really do! And thank God you and I never had anything especially after what you did to your wife to be!

There! It's finally out in the open. For all the years I've kept it in, it's finally out for all the world to know that you're not as perfect some people think. Some used to ask me why I was so angry at you. It's because of this. For 2 years, I've lived with the guilt that I was the girl who you cheated with. I was young and vulnerable and you took advantage of it knowing I'd loved you. Thank you for not driving me to my death and making me stronger for all that it's worth...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home