Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, May 11, 2007

New Phone (Part 2)

I found another phone that I'm willing to look at other than Sony Ericsson's W880i and the Dopod.
Ok..Dopod is out of the question. It's way too fat and won't fit into my clutch bags so I ain't getting something thats not gonna be Andrea friendly.

Now it's the comparison between the Nokia 6300 and Sony Ericsson's W880i. I've actually pretty much made up my mind because I did a small phone evaluation with SmallCyn on msn just now.

The 6300 and W880i have pretty much the same features: slim, mp3 player, 2megapixel camera etc. The only thing that 6300 doesn't have that W880i has is 3G connection but it's not like I use 3G anyway. The 6300 has a 2 megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom, the W880i only has 2.5x digital zoom..so sad..The other thing I like about Nokia is that they always provide suitably sized keypads...unfortunately, W880i has really a really tiny keypad. And plus point for 6300 is that it comes with a nice casing...very nice..and in terms of price, Nokia is cheaper by a lot...

okok...I give in...I'm buying the Nokia...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home