Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, March 06, 2006

Answers

Big thank you to TMT and Lemonademaker for giving your comments.

To TMT: I don't know if I have made the right decisions with regards to Myanmar. But let's look at it for a working point of view. I have only been working with the company for 6 months and therefore asking my boss to let me off for 7 days is a little too much. This is with a reminder that I am not confirmed yet. If I had been working for some time now, then it would have been a different case altogether. There were also other issues when it came to Myanmar but this is a chapter that I would like to close because the decision has been made already.

As for love, I'm just venting. If it happens, it happens. But I am trying and doing my best to trust that He will provide.

To Lemonademaker: Playing hard to get....hmmm....you gotta look at it from the girl's point of view too...if we didn't play hard to get, then you guys will think we're too easy. And it's hard for us to give out signals that we like you guys coz it might seem we're desperate...what's worse, you might not feel the same way and then we'd be at a dead end...so where does that leave us?

But thanks for giving me some insight...I'll try to keep that in mind.

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey andrea,
How are you there? I just got your message today at my xanga site, didnt know you posted something there :)
Am doing ok here, hope you are too :)

Have a good week ahead there ;)

Many blessings,
Candice

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if you don't go to Myanmar, God still loves u. And it doesnt make u any less a Christian than u already are. Off course there is the tension between the already am and yet to become. But while u r waiting upon the Lord, do not wait passively. Instead, make every effort to generously add to your faith goodness, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, brotherly (and sisterly) kindness and love. Make it your goal to possess these quality in increasing measure and to have them at your disposal in your Christian walk.

The Lord b with u always,

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home