Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Cyn's Birthday

Ok, time to blog about Cyn's birthday. I've been so caught up with other stuff that I have not caught with these fabulous gals in a while. With so many clothes, as usual, Andrea still didn't know what to wear so FunkyMonkeyErin and Patience came over to sort me out. We only took 10 minutes to sort the clothes and spent the next few hours watching Sex and The City (Season 6). I finally saw the ending!

It started to pour as I was getting ready and I thought "great, so much for a night out. Now my shoes will be wet."
*stoned faced*

Lucky it stopped just as I was oing out the door. I was fashionably late to pick Cyn and Isabel. I'm usually on time but...oh well...blame it on the weather!

We went down town KL, met up with Steph for yummy Sze Chuan steamboat near Pudu Jail. Weirdest places for the best food.

Before dinner even started, we were camhoeing already! (Cyn, me and Steph)

Good food! By the way, Cyn is secretly hiding her party top under that 'aunty' looking cardigan coz the top exposes way too much flesh!

The Fabulous Four as the night unfolded...

The birthday gal, Cyn and her lover a.k.a boyfriend, Edward.

Isabel (Dancefloor Queen & photographer) & Steph

Cyn & Steph

I take a pic of you and you take a pic of me....that's what happened...we took everything we saw including this couple who was makin out right in front of us giving us a free show....the rating? Not very good. We gave them a 6.

Isabel and Maggie. Maggie works for FHM and we found out that she actually does client servicing for my company. Such a small world...

Isabel with Yeoh & Ze Tuan from her MBA course

Cyn is so obviously high here that she can't let go of the beer bottle! Caught you red-handed!

She really can't put it down! The cake came and she was still holding the bottle...Eh, Cyn, you Carlsberg Ambassador isit....hehehehe

Last but not least...the oh so hot German guy whom we met that night....He's 20!!!!!

Well, the night ended for us about 2 something....it was a good time for us, catching up during dinner and then having fun after that.

Toodles!


--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should do this more!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home