Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, June 02, 2006

In light of some of the recent things that have happened...I won't state about who or what it was about...girls, you know who I talked about recently. Well, not just Jack In The Box, the other one....Dr. BL (ask me about the initials if you can't guess who)

Anyway, women deal with significant events, be it bad or good, in many ways. Some of us gorge ourselves on chocolate or ice-cream or even those deliciosly sweet cakes until we're sick. Some of us take ourselves out for retail therapy (this being the most common). Not so common ones are getting a tattoo or maybe even a piercing somewhere on the body to mark the events/event. I on the other hand, would sometimes take myself shopping but seeing as I'm short on cash and I don't wanna touch the credit card, I've decided on the unthinkable....cut my hair. Yes, I am gonna cut my hair...at the salon of course. The last time a significant event happened which was when something bad happened between Jack In The Box and I, I took it upon myself to get rid of the long hair and I cut it short if some of you remember...think pixie hair short. It took me forever to grow it out again. And now here were are again at this junction where I've decided to take the turn that leads me to cutting my hair again! Yes, I've decided and I'm not turning back.

For me, cutting my hair and changing my style is like trying to change my feng shui or karma or something...I don't believe in all that but you get the jist. Going to extreme of doing something that will change my whole apprearence, to me, is like steeping away for the current events and moving forward. I know I cannot change how he feels for her and I know I don't feel that way about him anymore but yet, what I know about the two of them, I wish I didn't know. And with that, the need to step out of myself occurs and the only release for me is to do something drastic...

Somehow changing my wardrobe just won't satisfy me personally or financially and thus the decision to cut my hair. Believe me, it won't be a trim of a few inches...it will be a total change but no more pixie hair cuts for now. The countdown starts now...

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really feel that the external change will bring you the peace of mind and heart that you crave?

Remember, we are transformed by the renewing of our mind - which is then reflected outwardly

Ask God for peace and comfort as you make the choice to let go of your own dreams and desires and trust Him to provide the best for your life cuz He always does

=)

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home