Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Q-Bar

It has been a while....Haven't had time to really sit down quietly at my place let alone think! In the midst of the spring cleaning to shift to the new office, I've been bogged down by work from all angles. Pretty much gone insane. I guess that explains my mood on Friday at Jace's birthday.

Met up with with Senorita Isabel to have dinner at Cafe Flam in Sunway. Don't ask me why they chose Sunway but all was well. I have to say I was quite surprised at the atmosphere at Sunway. It never struck me that Sunway has changed. That shows how often I actually go there! Dinner was good and it was good to have some time alone with my fabulous girl friend, Senorita Isabel. Thanks girl!

After dinner was Q-Bar. I have to say that they play good R & B but somehow, thanks to football, no one was dancing!! World Cup better be finished and done with. Oh well, it took us girls to get more girls dancing. Not bad...*cheeky grin*

Andrea likes to check out the scene when clubbing. Ah...not bad, found some guy looking. He was....ok looking...very piercing eyes....nice! Heeheehee....But oh so lameness, I think he tried to get closer to us but coming to stand around our circle of friends but he just stood there! Didn't even make his move! Apa la! But we did see him again when we left at 2 (oops!)...he said good night. Aiyo...Lame-nya!

No I'm not interested. He had nice eyes. That's about it and of course the fact that I think I saw him again on Sunday. Well, it looked like him. And no DannyBoy, I'm not talking about another interest. He is just a guy and I'm admiring God's creation just like you do sometimes!....with girls I mean.... >_<

Sorry, no pictures this time. None of us remembered the most important thing, digicam!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger mythsn_legends said...

Aih....you should have worked the dancefloor with some movessss to lureee him in... :P

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home