Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm On Leave

I'm on my break and loving it! I've been going out non-stop. The first day of my break and I made full use of it by being out of the house the whole day. Serviced my car, walked to The Curve, Ikea and then even had time to meet up with FunkyMonkeyErin to walk some more at 1U. I even had the time to go with DannyBoy to see PhatBoyDarren off at the airport. Not bad.

FunkyMonkeyErin and I are officially champions...we have conquered the whole of 1U. We can now say that we have walked the whole of 1U. Not bad...

The rest of the days have been somewhat lazy ones. If this is how it feels to be a Tai Tai, then I don't mind being one for a month. Just one month will do coz I think I might go crazy with no work.

The only bad thing about being on leave is that I don't have any bloody internet access that I have to go all the way to 1U just to get free internet usage.

OK, I'm off. Time to eat...Toodles

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home