Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, September 08, 2006

SSEAYP 4th Anniversary

Today marks the exact date our journey or a lifetime commenced. Today marks the day we crossed paths with one another.

Back then, we stuck to our own kind because we didn't know each other. Who knew that by the end of this wonderful journey, we would become family. Who knew that we would always hold each other dear to our hearts. Who knew that we will always remember SSEAYP as our journey of a lifetime. Our journey to discovering ourselves.

Somehow, without me even consciously thinking about it, my mind drifts back to the days on Nippon Maru during this time of the year. I can be doing anything in the world, but somehow my body and soul floats back to those beautiful days. My mind goes back in reverse gear and I am taken back to those wonderful memories that I hold so close to my heart everyday. My body just automatically reacts to this time of the month.

My journey on SSEAYP will always be close to my heart. It is the one journey that I will never ever regret taking. SSEAYP has opened my eyes to culture and it has helped me to hold mine even closer to me. The most beautiful thing about SSEAYP is that it gave me the beautiful people that I met and now know. It gave me a new family outside my own.

To my SSEAYP family (fellow SSEAYP-ians & foster families), you will always be dear to my heart and always know that you have made a difference in my life and that I cherish our memories together. I love you all...

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Happy 4th Aniversary, Andrea!

11:07 AM  
Blogger allkaput said...

Happy 4th anniversary! Mwah! :-D -- Pia

11:13 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

keep in touch. I am glad I was part of this journey too.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blurz*

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 4th anniversary! Your writing brings back the good old days...
Till we meet again. ^_^

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sseayp-sick again now.. Your writing really touched my heart. :)

Keep in touch. Happy Anniversary.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does bring back good old memories.. just makes me wanna cry just like we used tooo....
Miss you dearly baby gal

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home