Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

To Be Remembered

"She lived like she knew nothing lasts
Didn't care to look like anyone else
And she was beautiful, so beautiful
I still hear her laugh like she's here"

(Quoted from 'Angel' by The Corrs in their Album Borrowed Heaven)

I was listening to the radio while driving home yesterday and I happen to hear 'Angel' being played on air. I remembered that this song was written for their mother who has passed away. The only thought running through my mind at that time was that, at my funeral in time to come, I would like to be remembered like that...

Ok ok, too emo!




--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger HobbiT said...

WAH!!!! don't la!!!! make me miss u even more than i already do!!! i can't imagine my life without a wonderful girlfriend like you. *sniff*

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home