Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, August 28, 2006

I looked forward to the weekend that just passed and I have to say I had a really good time even though I'm sleepy as hell right now.

Friday
Left the office at 5.25 hoping that the 5 minutes would make a difference. I was so wrong. The rain was so heavy just a few minutes before that, that the traffic jam was bad! I was stuck in front of my office for 45 minutes. I was suppose to be at final reheasal at 6! -_-
Finally got the the event at 7 something.

I tell you, I'm never one to feel nervous when it comes to dancing. I actually enjoy performing on stage. That night, I don't know what came over me. I think the mc put more stress on us when he mentioned that we were 'canggih' dancers. All in all, we pulled through and ade ourselves look 'canggih' (I hope).

I think it was the energy coz after that, we even went to Urban Groove to continue training till 12 something. Not bad!

Saturday
Lazed around most of the day trying to recuperate from the night before. Still had one more performance that night and plus I was going out with the girls as well.

By the time I was done with our performances, I rushed home to eat and have a bath. Got to Passion at 11 something. For someone who's usually quite early when it comes to clubbing, I was late! O_o

The highlight of the night was seeing Wen How again! We used to go to the same primary school and if I'm not mistaken, we were seat partners! What makes the world smaller is that he knows CynCyn!

I don't know what it was. Maybe it was the alcohol or the vibe at Passion or maybe my own energy, I let loose! I just felt like dancing and dancing!

Got back at 3am! >_<

Sunday
I only got to take a short nap. I was definitely not ready for training. But class was great. We continued with locking and we learnt popping! I love popping!

The headed to Isabel's place for dinner. She cooked up a storm. Wish I had pictures of dinner. You would salivate too! Had a lot of alcohol again! Beer, champagne, wine and vodka with 6 girls talking and laughing. Not bad at all! I had fun and most of all, I loved the company I was with. Thanks Isabel for the fabulous dinner!

Got back at 1am and zonked out straight away.

Present day
I'm so sleepy right now. I'm trying to keep my eyes awake! *_*


--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home