Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, March 09, 2007

DIE!!

Wake up, work, eat, work, eat, work, go home and then sleep.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that is my daily schedule. Ok, other than the one time this week that I left work early because I promised some people for dinner, that is all I do everyday. Damn no life!

Now my inactive account is getting activated again and so I will literally die after this. If you don't get to see me, please don't blame me, I will most likely be at home sleeping because of exhaustion. The best place to find me would be at home in bed or at the computer doing work!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear there's suppose to be an increment in the office...."Please let me get one too!!"
and it better be a bloody good one....sigh...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home