Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Holidays

Pictures from our dinner on Friday at TSB. This picture wasn't a clear one of SexyIsabel but it, in my opinion caught the very essence of her.
Another picture that captures the one thing that makes SmallCyn who she is. Very candid but yet a picture of who she is to the us girls.


This one if of PrincessSteph. The image of a smile but a face of mystery as to what she's thinking.


***************************

After reunion dinner on Saturday, was helping mommy do the dishes and our darling Mama cat was hiding near the washing area. She couldn't come out of her hiding place coz my mom was squirting water at her. The two pictures were caught when she was peeping through the kitty bowls.


****************************

Over the CNY holidays, got the rest needed, updated my movie list and went visiting.

Ghost Rider wasn't too bad I thought. I have to say that this is the first time I find Nicholas Cage cute! There was this part in the movie where he and the other ghost rider go off to fight the bad guy and he gets onto his motorcycle and he says "Let's ride!"

Oh...the dramaqueen was swooning and drooling coz he looked oh so delicious!

Norbit was slapstick funny. If you're not having the time of your life and you need something to make you laugh, this movie would be it. From the beginning to the end, you'll be laughing. Eddie Murphy played 3 roles in the movie, not bad at all...

On the way to the movies, I mentioned to Hobbit that CatchMeNot got drunk the night before and she asked why I cared. Funny enough, I know I shouldn't have to but I just do. Sigh...





--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home