Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Name: DramaQueenDrea

Birth Date: 05 / 10 / 1981 (don't forget!)
Current Status: Single.
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Black
Righty or lefty: Righty

Layer Two: On the inside
Your Heritage: 2nd generation Malaysian Chinese (dad's side), 3rd generation Malaysian eurasian (mommy's side)
Your Fears: Growing old alone
Your Weaknesses: wear my emotions on my sleeve
Your Perfect Pizza: lotsa pepperoni, lotsa cheese

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: Do I have to?
Your Bedtime: 11pm (need minimum 7 hours to function properly on working days)
Your Most Missed Memory: My first kiss (it was with Jack In The Box). The day I fell in love for the first time. My college days with the girls.

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: water?
McDonald's or Burger King: McD's!
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Both
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate definitely!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: Occassionally
Curse: Unforntunately yes
Take a shower: of course!
Have a crush: Definitely. First crush was when I was 5!
Think you've been in love: I don't think, I know!
Go to school: Not anymore
Want to get married: YES! YES! YES!
Believe in yourself: Unfortunately not all the time
Think you're a health freak: If I was, I'd be stick thin like Victoria Beckham

Layer Six: In the past month
Drank Alcohol: Yes...*andrea looks up at the ceiling*
Gone to the Mall: Of course...shoppaholic
Been on Stage: erm...not recently
Eaten Sushi: of course...yummy!
Dyed Your Hair: This is Andrea you're talking about...of course yes!

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: No Way!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Yes...I think everyone does it once in their lifetime

Layer Eight:
Age You're HopingTo Be Married: Well, the groom is not even in sight so not anytime soon..

Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: Doesn't matter as long as its natural
Best Hair Colour: Doesn't matter as long as its natural
Short Hair or Long Hair: short. There should only be one girl in the relationship

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing..
1 Minute Ago: In the loo peeing
1 Hour Ago: Revising work at the office
4.5 Hours Ago: sleeping
1 Month Ago: most likely at work
1 Year Ago: just getting confirmed into the office

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: chocolate
I Feel: sad and lonely
Hate: Jungle Gerry!! (B****)
I Hide: my low self esteem
I Miss: good times
I Need: someone to grow old with

Layer Twelve: Tag 5 People
1. Hobbit (but she tagged me first)
2. SmallCyn
3. SexyIsabel
4. You, who are reading
5. You la!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home