Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, February 05, 2007

Job Hunting (Part 1)

Minding my own business and reading the papers on a Saturday morning while eating breakfast, is a ritual that I follow without fail. Glancing through the classifieds is even more of ritual because I'm always curious to see who's hiring.

Maybe it was a coicidence or maybe it was my answer to whether I should quit...there it was...a position for buyers for Esprit to be based in Hong Kong!!

Well, after some coaxing by Hobbit & FunkyMonkeyErin, I've sent in my cv to them today. Now to hope...

*dramaqueendrea crosses her finger hard*

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! yea i heard u telling qian and erin bout it that night. well, i'm glad you went for it! =) good! now, we all hope for the best too! hehhe!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home