Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Reactions

I'm confused...I haven't heard from you in quite a while and then I get a call from you this week saying you've missed me. You ask me why I'm so cold...I'm not cold...I just don't know how to react to towards you anymore.

Has it ever occured to you that most of the time that we talk, I'm the one that called. And when I do call, you seem to cut me off saying I'm interrupting you from watching your serials. And now when I do it, you ask me why....

You asked me last night why I don't manja you the way I used to...What am I? Your girlfriend replacement? I'm not! You said so yourself...You're the one who said it is your choice to stay single...then so be it...but don't expect me to manja you...I can't do it anymore...I Just can't...

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn G said...

Girl... that's the way! Don't manja... just makes their egos bigger! I just had the same experience... caught him red-handed and tried to put the blame on me.. men.. and their egos! sigh.....

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home