Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, April 16, 2007

Askmen.com

Was out for a drive with Choon Yow on Saturday. We took the longest drive at 11 something at night looking at nice condos in Mont Kiara. Just imagine 2 jokers driving and driving past constructions sites...siao liao!!

We stopped at Kiosk for a drink and I asked him bout having hair gel ads in a car magazine. We discussed about the ads and men's magazine. He told me that he frequents this site called askmen.com.

I didn't believe him. I just typed in the URL just now and...ohmygod!!! There is such a site!!! I even found an interesting article here

Interesting to see what they're teaching men about us...hmmm...even more interesting to know where Choon Yow is getting his knowledge about women!!! (andrea falls back laughing)

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger mythsn_legends said...

*swoons*......
*sigh*......
*swoons*......
;)c

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home