Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Phone & Love

The Nokia 6300 won! I bought it on Friday when I went with NeighbourlyLeeLian to take Saurabh out to the town. And when I say town, I mean we ended up at Low Yat shopping for my phone. Of course we rewarded Saurabh for being patient by taking him the Devi's Corner in Bangsar for food.

The phone is really great and thank goodness I didn't buy the W880i because I saw it live and the keypad is really really tiny!

I've got 11 more days to go before I m0ve on in the advertising industry. WOOT!

On a another note, I have a question. Is it possible for someone to fall in love and yet not feel all tingly?

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it possible for someone to still be in love after 5, 10 years but not feel all tingly anymore?

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home