Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mardi Gras vs. Zeta Bar

See...told you I'd update you. Ok, here goes...

Over the weekend, SexyIsabel invited me and SmallCyn to party down at Mardi Gras in 1U. It's been a while since I've done some partying :p

Anyway, we got there and the crowd was so so. Nothing fantastic about the place and the dancers were not oozing with sex appeal as they should have been. They were forcing it big time that I felt embarrassed for them. Not to mention, too many college kids which got me feeling pretty old! It got boring and we headed to Zeta Bar instead. Now that was fantastic! The band was great and the crowd wasn't too bad either. We partied till 3am >_<

This weekend is Penang for the family. We're celebrating Daddy's birthday there. Yay!!

Ok...going back to doing stuff with the addictive facebook!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Isabel G said...

If you really have to call me sexy, please call me 'foxyisabel', how's that babe! Deal?

3:55 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

I don't really think you're foxy...you ooze with sexiness more than foxyness babe

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home