Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, September 24, 2007

My Birthday Wish

My birthday is just around the corner. Though I had this whole wish list last year, this year, it's different. I don't feel the need to have a wish list because the material things will only satisfy me temporarily.


The only thing I really want this year is to be with friends and family that really matter to me. I want to love and feel loved this year. Yes, unfortunately, I admit that I have not felt very loved this year. I'm not blaming anyone because I could be the one that has pushed away certain things in my life.

This year, this is all I really want. To be with people that matter to me most.

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger JosieJeremiah said...

...and I will love to be there with you :)

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey baby girl, wish i was in msia to celebrate it with you...missing you heaps!!!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home