Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Almost A Victim

Last night, I was nearly a victim. If you know where Menara Milenium is, you'll know that there are parking spaces opposite at the government building area. That parking lot is cheap but is super dodgy. I've heard many stories about that parking lot.

Anyway, I usually take my car out and park it outside my office around dinner time if I'm working late. Yesterday however, I thought since I'm leaving at about 8 something, it shouldn't be a problem. I've done it a dozen of times and so far nothing has happened (andrea secretly touches wood). I had parked all the way down to the last floor and thats the dodgiest of all and just as I was coming out the door of the staircase, I saw a figure in full black quickly move the side. I froze. I didn't know if I should continue to my car or go back up and get one of the guys to walk me. But I was curious so I walked to the side and I saw him move even further. It was really like he was hiding.

I had 2 choices. I could run to the car which was near him or I could go back up and get one of the guys to walk me back down. I think the whole time I stood there frozen trying to make a decision, this guy was watching me. In the end, I decided not to take the risk. I turned and ran tip toe back up 4 floors of stairs. It was fight or flight for me at that point la.

I was pale and shaking when I went back up to office. I finally got one of the guys to walk me back down. I was freaked and I kept thinking he'd still be there when we went down. Thank God I made the right decision to run.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home