Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, October 05, 2007

My 26th

I officially turn 26 today. It's been a tough few months for me emotionally and spiritually. I've been consumed by the ways of the world and I still am but there is a part of me lately that doesn't want to be apart of this world. True to the Word "Be in this world but not of this world" (I think that's how it's said).

Though it's been tough for me, and there were and are still times when I feel I am alone. But still, I thank the good Lord for family and friends who have put up with my ways and have loved me even when I doubted them. More importantly, I feel that God has been trying to tell me that he is still very much apart of me even though I push him away. He has spoken to me through songs that have been sent by JoeD'Moe (Everything by Lifehouse) and SweetSara (Does Anyone Hear Her by Casting Crowns). Thank you for the songs that have spoken to my heart.

I thank God for...
For sisters such as:
1) SmallCyn who's heard me cry countless times when I was broken hearted
2) FoxyIsabel for always offering advice when she could
3) Hobbit for being understanding and knowing where I stand
4) SwenBobo who's there in her own way. Thank you for offering to come over when I cried my
hardest
5) MommyYeeLing for giving me advice through her experiences
6) SuperJann for listening to me whine all the time
7) SweetSara for trying to listen to me :)

To others:
1) StaceyMyBrother for sharing his experience with me and for loving me
2) Jack In The Box for knowing me
3) Caroline (my ex-boss) for making me realize that these experiences are for a reason
4) VainChoonYow for sharing his life with me and for loving me at some point
5) JoeD'Moe for caring
6) Jason for also caring and taking concern even when I pushed you away

To whoever I've left out of the list, you are not forgotten. You have played a part in my life too. Thank you for being apart of it. I may not always say thank you, but please know that I am thankful for you.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Here's praying you have an exciting and eventful day and days ahead of you. Keep in the faith always and I'll see you sooner than you think! :- )

God bless,

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home