Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, January 24, 2008

January Update

It has been the longest time since I've actually blogged. Blame it on the workload that I now have and also because of some policies. Don't be angry if I haven't caught up with you, you're not the only one. I haven't met up with a lot of people that our relationship has become somewhat distant. Some of you may think I'm in a relationship since my status on Facebook says that but my relationship is with my PC and my table in the office :(

Anyways, some updates. I finally got confirmed 2 weeks ago!! Yay!! Can finally take leave ok...which I will be next week...

Resolution for 2008 : To start acting my age. Save up for a good long holiday. Put the past of people like Vainpot behind. Some others on the list too...

Oh..oh...another good thing, a job offer from somewhere else :)

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger mythsn_legends said...

Happy New Year Andy! :)
good to hear you've been confirmed and got a job offer ;)

HOpe you have a fabulous year ahead chica :)

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home