Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, October 12, 2007

My Birthday 2007

Am still trying to get pictures from another surprise party in the office but because I haven't had the time, I'll leave that to later. Hobbit and SwenBobo decided to do their thing again this year..which is surprise me yet again. Only this time, I wasn't screaming in Taman Aman, I just froze instead. The venue was Delicious, Bangsar Village 2.
I froze and stared at everyone at the table...

Camwhoring starts off with me and Hobbit


Followed by SwenBobo and me. She bought me flowers and wine!

DannyBoy and Eunice joined us too!

Little Mels & FunkyMonkeyErin

FunkyMonkeyErin doesn't usually just eat salad...she's on detox diet man...

Eunice & DannyBoy came late so as you see, she's eyeing my food...

Yummy wine...it was really good stuff, Thanks SwenBobo

Front (L-R) : Eunice, Me, Hobbit; Back (L-R) : SwenBobo and Josh M

The group at dinner with SwenBobo poking my side. Typical Facebook style

Big thank you to SwenBobo and Hobbit for the birthday dinner. Love you!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabel G said...

Sorry.. couldn't make it on your b'day... I'll make it up to you my dear!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home