Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year 2008

Happy New Year to everyone!!

The lack of blogging is my bad. I've been working long and late and there has never been time to sit down and gather my thoughts. On top of that, my company has a policy against blogging. I'm doing this one in secret!!

I've been pretty down the last 2 weeks or so. People who were once close to me, have drifted without realizing it. I can sit with them in a group and still not feel I'm apart of them.

I spent a lot of time in isolation since...

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe i understand... just hang in there ok! be strong! you will be strong! =) look at what you have, not what u dont.. true friends stay by you! =)

12:33 AM  
Blogger JosieJeremiah said...

Andrea, like it or not, I am sticking by you like a leech!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home