Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

SICK!!!

It's been a while since I came to ease my mind of my thoughts. Well, I've been slaving through midterms and for that I even missed my own birthday! Yup..it came and went and I didn't celebrate. For the most part I think it was because I just didn't feel like celebrating. It's just another year gone by, thats all.

But over the weekend, I was so sick! I had a bad case of gastric and fever. I think this was all due to my stress levels gone way high. So I spent the whole weekend bed ridden! I even missed the birthday party thrown for me by my girlfriends. They had such great surprises for me!!!!! On top of all this, I've also been having some back pains and by Sunday, it got worse. I couldn't even walk. Doc says I could have sprained it due to carrying heavy stuff or straneous activities. Sigh...It still hurts but thank God for pain killers!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home