Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Jobs

A month has passed and we're reaching the middle of February, how time flies. I was just beginning to try and fit into the new year and it has outrun me by a month...sigh...

I thought that I would be able to secure a job by then but it seems that God may have other plans for me because up to date, I have only gone for two interviews. The first one was a disaster because the company was on borderline direct sales and that is definitely not what I want to do. The second interview was last week and it was at KOSE cosmetics. Well, I would really like it but the environement is just too Chinese conservative and me trying to fit in would be like cows jumping over the moon. Ok, it's not that bad but it's not the kind of environement that I would like to work in and plus, there are no men!!! It's true, there really are no men there.

God, please help me find a job soon!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home