Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Men

I once got this phrase from a friend and it goes something like this : men are like public toilets. They're either engaged, out of order or full of shit. I thought it was hilarious and I think a lot of women would laugh at it too. But men...I don't think they'd be very happy with me...

Ok, here's the deal. To us women, it is quite true. The good ones are usually taken. The ones we think are nice are usually gay. So a lot of time the ones we end up with are the bad ones..well..for some of us.

But men, don't take it to heart. A lot of times women say these things because they have been hurt and we hurt a lot longer. We're not saying that men are full of shit...just haven't met the right one (if there's such a thing)

Now, I really don't know what I'm saying so I think I'll turn in...


--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home