Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, December 06, 2004

Women's Intuition

I've started work again...it's not the most glamorous job but at least it pays and what's even better is that Vivian pretty much lets us do what we want in the shop as long as chores are completed. Another thing I love about the shop is that no matter how noisy it is outside, it's always somehow quieter in the shop. It gives out this peaceful feeling. With some music on and a nice hot drink in my little corner, I'm most satisfied.

But I"m not goona talk about the shop. I'm gonna tell you about intuition. Ha! That's what some of you may be thinking but I tell you, it works with me all the time. Yesterday, the thought of Adrian (the guy who works opposite) kept coming to my mind. Even when I was busy with a customer, he was there in my thoughts. The one thought that I kept getting was 'I'm gonna see him'. My friend, I haven't seen him in weeks and I know from my colleagues that he hasn't come to work in the last month. But this thought was just there in my head the whole time yeaterday.

Here comes the freaky part, just as I was about to continue with whatever I was doing after serving a customer, something made me look opposite and there he was, walking into the shop! Yes, that's right, he came!

I don't believe in this whole intuition thing but it has happened to me a few times and I"m starting to think that maybe women do have intuition. Laugh all you want, but I'm telling you, I really think that women have intuition. That magical gut feeling that something is gonna happen....you don't know when, but you know it's gonna happen. I't s weird but then when it happens, how do you explain that you knew it was going to happen. And the funny thing is, people won't believe that you knew it was going to happen. So how do you convince them? Maybe you can't...that's why it's called intuition...hmmmm....

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there,
so ur back to that place again :) hmm..i dunno to say whether i miss the place or not, i guess i dun. more of missing u, cyn and our blizzard. yummy~ . and of coz my "lengchai"..hehe. wouldn't mind seeing him again ;P
i was there a few times after i stopped working. but din get to see him. well, probably things r meant to turn out that way.
i might drop by one of these days. will surely visit u (can get a good view of my lengchai from the sho..keke). will give u a call first before i go. take good care ya and god bless :)

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home