Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, May 20, 2005

Holiday Needed

Sigh...it's finally the end of the week...It has been a very looonnngggg week for me. It has just been work, work and work. There are times where I haven't had the time to eat or even sit down to just take a breather. Those working will probably think, "what does she know about hard work." But my friends, I have finally understood...I now know what it's like and I empathize with you when you complain about work.

But I think what is worse about this is that I work for an NGO...yes..I am doing good for the community but it doesn't mean that I should be exploited. Some of you have heard my ranting but you would only understand if you were here...

Anyway, enough about work. I don't wanna think or even talk about work. As far as I know, I'll be on the exotic island of Bali tomorrow and I can't wait. It is definitely the long awaited holiday after all the heartache of relationships, not being employed and the stress of work. I'm gonna enjoy to the maximum and come back refreshed and ready to fight on the good fight.

Till the the next blogging...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home