Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

WHY ME???

I feel as if my world is about to come down on me...I just found out from a friend that Jack In The Box changed his number! Better yet...I wasn't told. Not being told about it is still ok with me....but not getting an answer is getting the best of me.

I decided to call him just now to find out if it is for real that he has changed his number and here's what I got...The first time, he let it ring and ring until i got to voice mail..the second time, I got the voice mail straight away and the third time..(this is the heartbreaking part), a girl picks up and tells me I got the wrong number. Every part of me wants to scream out of anger and disappointment. What makes me even more heartbroken is that when I used the office phone to call, he picked up the phone.

My insides are tied in knots and I can't help but let the tears fall...What did I do? What did I do that was so wrong that he has to resort to this? Wasn't he the one who said that he still had feelings for me or was all that just a joke? Yes, I may have broken his heart before this and I may have broke it hard but I did apologize for my actions and I was sorry for it. Why punish me somemore? Why tell me how he felt about me? WHY? WHY? WHY?

The funny thing about all this is that even though I feel like I was slapped in the face...I can't help but still care...

Every part of me hurts and there isn't anything I can do right now to make it better. I'm not only screwed up when it comes to my career, even my love life is screwed up! WHY? Why me....

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think he had made it very clear rite from the start that he does not wish to pick up where u guys left.
and i seriously think it's high time that u move on. pls do not resort to such pathetic act of actually testing if he had changed his number.
the fact is he HAD and he did NOT tell u.
i guess it will surely hurts and it's difficult for u to accept the fact, but u should.
move on. u deserve someone better. much much better :)

-someone who thinks jack-in-the-box does not deserve u-

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ditto

yinzz

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh wtf is wrong with you!? ... he's a dipshit.. he's a fool not to want you... or wait.. r you the fool for wanting someone who doesn't want you??!

there's a sayin.. can't quite remember it atm but it goes something like this.. if you've been bitten once, he's a fool.. but if you've been bitten twice... you're twice the fool for it... so get with the programme n GET OVER HIM ALREADY!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, that logged itself..

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home