Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, May 27, 2005

Back To Reality

I'm back from the beautiful island of Bali and it's back to reality for me. No more waking up to the sound of the waves from the private beach outside my hotel. No more sounds of birds chirpping at 6 a.m. Sigh...no more walking and shopping! No more island in the sun...

When I got back to KL, it was pouring cats and dogs. That was reality for me. The city never looked so dreary before.

But all in all, I had a wonderful time in Bali. There were no worries for me....no thoughts of still not holding a permanent job, no thoughts of bad relationships, most importantly, no thoughts about what I'm gonna do next. That was the life....relaxation...

I wasn't too keen to come back at first because the thought of facing reality just wasn't what I wanted...but being the city girl that I am, I know I couldn't stay away for too long. I thrive on the buzz and and busyness of it all....but going away once in a while is good. Sigh...if only I had a place by the beach to get away once in a while...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home