Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, January 23, 2006

Extra Cash

The other day, I had to put in extra hours at the office so at about 8pm, I decided to take my car out of the parking lot and park it in front of my office building, which a lot of people do usually. When I came out at about 9 something, I was quite surprised to see so few cars left but it didn't srtike me as anything funny. I got into the car and then I saw the ticket stuck under my windscreen wiper..."No wonder there were no cars around! Darn!"
Sigh....I got a RM50 ticket for parking my car on the yellow line.
I'm already so broke as it is and I have to get a ticket at 8.30pm! I kept worrying about how muhc I had left for the month and I thought to myself, looks like I'll have to bring food from home in order to survive untill pay day.
Last night, I said to God, "God, I need money.." And then this morning he answers my prayer. As I went to the counter to pay for my summons, the girl said, "why dont you go over to the counter opposite to get the price lowered." I looked at her in disbelief, "oh...ok!" So with the price being lowered...I now have extra cash to last me till pay day...PHEW! Thank You God!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home