Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, March 09, 2006

What The Heck!!!!

What the Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the second time it's happening to me but it has happened!!!!!!!
Why do guys seem to assume they know so much about a girl when they really don't? I've just been told that this guy knows that I like him....what the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! %$#@*!#&??!!!!!!!!
Don't be so quick to make judgement and assume I like you....I never even said anything or did anything....ok, so I joked around with you on this subject about sending in my application and all but jeez...do you have to assume right away that I like you??? I've joked with you about this stuff before!!!!! And I've mentioned countless times that I'm a teaser.....jeez!

How do I know all this??? Well, you can thank your little brother for it! k____________t...don't assume you know me!

I've never felt so humiliated before....this seems worse than the time I fell down on the road in college...coz back then I was really bleeding! Jeez....now my heart is really on my sleeve and crying!%$#@*!#&??!&!!! Well, you win...meeting you again I thought was something...it's been a while since Jack In The Box and I thought maybe this was different...but it's the same...so yeah, you were right, I did like you..but now I'm humiliated and somewhat disappointed...need to find a place so deep so I could bury myself for good!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! If there are guys who think that they know everything about a girl or girls - Kick their A**! These guys ain't worth looking at. No guys know everything about a girl. Trust me on this, cos' I know from experience when I dated my girlfriend and now my wife. Dating is when you find out more about a person. You do not pre-empt or pre-judge a person beforehand. No guy would do that if they really like a person or knowing that someone is interested in them.

Anyway, you don't need to stress yourself out on this. Just be yourself is the best marketing tool that you have to let any potential guy that you are the right person from them. Being yourself is from very your own heart. And always have faith in God to have the right person for you, in His due time.

God bless.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya, I agree with love angel. Guys should never pre-empt or pre-judge anything. Rightly, the kick in the Ass is deserved. Hey, I'm not sure what my bro said at all. But I feel awful about whatever that's transpired.And I really, really apologise for any hurt or humiliation. Really, I'm feeling embarrased for letting this whole situation come to this. Like what I've said several times on msn - you're a cool friend, and the last thing I would want is a pot-hole in our friendship.

And, congrats on your confirmation! Tried calling last night.

Sincerely

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, sweetie. don't feel bad...
and we're still here for u, aight? so what if he knows? it's ok...
life's never quite as bad as it seems. and I know the situation sucks big time. But you'll survive. Like you've been doing all this while.
You take care, now. call me if you need anything. I'm just around the corner. =)

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babe!!

Aish, as frustrating as it is, i think you should just roll your eyes and gloss over it. Coz from what I've learnt ~ guys have this huge neediness to think gurls are always falling for them. They keep mistaking friendliness for something more!! The same thing happened with me just about a month ago ~ and guess what? 2 weeks ago, some guy thought one my best mates in uni liked him. Hahaha. IT'sa guy thing lah ~ i guess they don't understand that gurls can be genuinely friendly without wanting something more! Poor guys ... so deluded. Hehehe.

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, Kev! That bro is saying that
you too, are a masterpiece of God's creation. Don't abuse your rights as a guy. Be humble with every girl you meet. No macho man stuff. Be yourself. Let the Man above, Mr. JC, show what's best for you! Ok, bro!???...Otherwise, i'll be kicking your b***!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dearest Andrea,
I want to tell you that I love you. I love you so much more than anyone you know or even hope to know. My heart yearns, longs, even burns for you. I have loved you since you were little, I will keep loving you when you are old. I will never ever stop loving you.

On the days you are down I've been with you. In the days you cry I tried to comfort you. In the times you thought nobody heard or nobody cared, I listened and I was always by your side. I desire to fulfill you, to complete you. To make you whole in my love. Don't go looking where you'll be hurt, where people change their feelings and leave you broken hearted. For I will never hurt you, I will never leave you. I will never ever forsake you.

Please come back to me. Stop pushing me away. Just let me heal you.
For I love you, my precious precious darling Andrea

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home