Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Why Now?

This morning, as I was dirving out the house to go to work, something caught my eye. My dad's car. It had a huge dent between the passenger door and the back door. Oh my God, when did that happen? I don't even remember hearing any bang last night. Whoever the person who was driving and rammed into my dad's car, I hope one day you'll get your license revoked for driving the way you do!

What is more on my mind is the fact that more money will have to come out to get the doors fixed and the car repainted. My dad going for a scan next week so some more money coming out for that. Sigh...it's always about money these days. Lord, why now????

There are many times I wished I earned more so that my mom can stop working. I wish we didn't have to keep worrying about how we're gonna pay for this or pay for that. I wish I could provide for the family and yet still have enough for my self to get by. Sadly, that is not the case.

On top of all this, there is the shifting to the new office which is totally frustrating me. We have internet but we still can't do work because we're not connected to the server. Why are we not connected to the server? Because the damn IT guy is on EL for 2 days!!!! ARGH!!!! I need to scream!!!!!

There are so many things that I cannot talk about here because it might affect certain people in my life. Some of you may already know about it and if I need to talk about it, I will come to you.

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, sweetie. don't worry, aight? if things are that bad, it can't get any worse, right? ;) *crosses fingers and prays very hard for andy-pandy*

11:33 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

yer..don't say that! Its almost as bad as cursing her man!

1:57 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

Aiyo....its ok la Rin. Qian is right, it can't get that bad right? Right? (*looks hopeful)

9:07 AM  
Blogger Janning said...

well drea..i'm sure things would get better.read this for my quiet time last night.."if you live by faith, you win. if you live by sight, you lose". that got me thinking for quite a while..=) well, i'm sure things won't be that bad. if you truly trust in God, he won't let you down. and He works for the good of those who loves him! besides, you have all your friends here by your side k! =) always! so, stay strong, hold on, and don't give up! =) go andy! =) hehe..

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyz....chills man...i can so relate to wat u're going thru...my mum just went for a scan too and sigh..dad still have to work and all..coming back more tired each day..at least u're working..i'm still studying..thats worst..

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, that anonymous above is me..forgot to write name.. =D

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home