Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Update

I'm in a much better mood since the last few weeks. No worries. All campaigns running smoothly.

I'm enjoying dance very much and am loving each moment of it. Joel has opened the path way to my dream of becoming an instructor. Thanks Joel!

I finally put an end to my history with Dr. Bad Love. I wrote him my farewell letter before he left to do his national service for the country. This letter was my, goodbye, thanks for the memories and I'm moving on letter to him. I hope I don't go back down that road again.

As for friends, I've been re-connecting with old friends I haven't seen or heard for the longest time. Well, at least I've found them again and this time I'm gonna stay in touch.

Toodles!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna watch yall dance, can?

6:47 PM  
Blogger HobbiT said...

hey, sweetie! glad to hear u're gonna become a dance instructor! that must be so exciting for u!!!!
pictures!!! and loads of updates, pls!!!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home